Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Faithful Reflection Viewers,

Season's greetings! I hope each and every one of you is exactly where you want to be right now...and if you aren't, then I hope that this unfortunate situation will soon be remedied. I will now be taking a short break in my blog posts to bring you a couple of oldies but goodies. The following one is timely and is apparently a favorite of my delightful readers. Thank you for your continuing interest and participation in and of my reflections. Please stay tuned for these upcoming reflections... "Record Highes," "It's apparent envy." and "Cig(regrets)".

Yours Truly,

Tava.

1 comment:

Our Traveling Circus said...

Why would any organization give away live animals to children? Why am I not surprised that it was a military organization that came up with the brilliant idea?

Loved this one, Tava! You really should write a book. Can't wait to see the new 'do.

I feel fenced in by the eight (8!) large bottles of Welch's Grape Jelly in our cabinet and the thousands of pb & j sandwiches in my future.