Monday, June 23, 2008

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

no- i'm not pregnant for those of you who have bets going... if that were going to happen, it would have been 6 months ago. the news of today is... we'll be heading to tucson, arizona for our next assignment! if you're family and you like us, then you'll be happy-most of you live out west. if you're friends, you'll be happy because you are so dispersed, it doesn't make that much difference where we are to you! at any rate, compared to our current location- south korea (for those of you who are really out of touch) we are much closer to all of you! i'll be coming back stateside 25 july and jay will be coming home sometime between oct and dec.... one cannot keep track of that boy's comings and goings. so, now we know and so do you!

8 comments:

Segal Party of 4 said...

I am not joking when I say Scott and I were just talking about your next assignment 2 evenings ago. He was guessing you'd be heading back to Tucson and was asking me if I knew when you guys were up for an assignment. Congrats! If you are anything like me, you are itching to get back to the conveniences of life in U.S. Best wishes! - Kim

TAVA... said...

i love it when that happens...means we're still part of the same cosmos! what about you guys?? i've been anxiously awaiting word via your blog to find out about your next adventure! by the way, you look great pregnant! miss you.

Rife Wife said...

Hola Frame Shop girls. Congrats on your new assignment. I've been waiting to hear and was thinking the other night "i wonder if they have found out?" Well there you have it.

TAVA... said...

it's as if we're all sitting together right now...at the carpet covered table...

hey! you'll never guess who i ran into here in korea... jesse diaz...of course kristen will know exactly who this is as soon as she reads the name...but for those of us who don't have that freaky memory... i'll give kim a minute... isn't that crazy??

Stacy said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog and I can keep track of you. I love that you're going to Tucson. Congrats! We will be there for Christmas so maybe we could get together.

Segal Party of 4 said...

tava...jesse diaz...still not ringing a bell. give me a clue! we are going to sheppard in wichita falls, tx. scott will be an IP again. more info on my blog if you scroll down to a posting from last week. we should move in november.

katie said...

what do you mean arizona?? what about all the 'work' i did to get you guys to d.c.?? dont tell me that guy didnt work for afpc. :) now sedona wont seem so far away when i come for a visit. congrats on what i know will be a great assignment for your family!

Jen said...

I am so happy for you guys! Ok, I will be honest - I was secretly pulling for Moody, but that's the selfish part of me. I know Tucson is great for y'all. You know so many people there and you will be so close to family. I really enjoy seeing pictures of the girls. I am glad to hear all is going so well for the Musial Family!