Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome-please put your coat in the back bedroom...

well, after much anticipation from myself as well as my friends who have been encouraging me to start this thing up...here we go. numero uno. it's been difficult to jump into this, much like jumping into a preexisting double jump rope game. wait...wait...wait...NOW! no, NOW! no, wait... NOW! WHACK! WHACK! game over. this feeling comes from a few places, i suppose. although i'm a gregarious and outgoing person, i'm also extremely private and reclusive. that being said, putting my thoughts and feelings out for all to read makes me feel kinda...naked? and let me tell you...it's cold out there! second, there seems to be a rumor out there that i am a talented writer...translation, great expectations. to put it simply, i write the way i think...sometimes it works... other times, not-so-much. finally, when so much has already happened which has formed who i am, where in the world do i begin? walk with me. on this journey, i'll be doing most of the talking, but please let me know what you think and feel... it's important to me and i would love your company.


5 comments:

Rife Wife said...

Lookie who I found! Tava has a blog...hahaha, you know I'd find it! Anyways, glad you are blogging because YOU ARE A GREAT write! If only you could record your voice because you talk and sing great too. Work on that. Anyways, lets try to keep this going a little better than M and Orion's sites...mmm, k? Thanks. Can't wait to read the next!

TAVA... said...

funny-i was just going to shoot you an email about that. :) yeah- i will try and do better... :( i sure have enjoyed rifewife. miss you!

katie said...

yayyy!! welcome to the world of blogging..i am (not the least bit surprisingly) your most captive and eager audience. i will walk and listen and comment all the while. i have a few updates of my own ill be adding in the next week...miss you girls!! love kk

Segal Party of 4 said...

YEAH! A Tava blog...finally! You are the perfect person to keep a blog. I look forward to stopping back to see what's going on in that head of yours lately...I miss our frame shop conversations so this will have to do! - Kim

Lynn said...

Found you at katie's blog! Yeah! I'll be a regular as well. Sorry I missed book club last week. We got back from vacation too late. I read the book while on vacation...and promptly put it in the thrift store pile. I've gathered that was the consensus of most.